Friday, October 22, 2010

Unseen & Unnoticed.

"People felt seen by Jesus.  Jesus' willingness to openly see people (particularly those who often went unseen and unnoticed) was at the heart of his ministry." -Contemplative Youth Ministry

As I read this, two things come to mind.

1.  Who are the people/groups today whom fit into this category of "unseen" and "unnoticed"?  

2. What is at the heart of my ministry?

I've been praying about these questions for a while now.  Asking God to give me clear vision alongside great creativity.  As Christians, where are we not getting it?  Jesus doesn't forget anyone.  Each of us are precious in His eyes.  My heart breaks for those who are going unseen and unnoticed.  Let our eyes be opened.

I'd love some feedback.  Who are the people/groups today who you feel are unseen and unnoticed?  Email me your thoughts at cjbailey09@gmail.com or cbailey@twumc.org


No comments:

Post a Comment